Genius Tools 3/8" Dr. T-27 Star Head Driver 76mmL - 3476S27
- STAR IMPACT BIT SOCKET - T-27 Star Bit Socket
- SPECIFICATIONS - 3/8" Inch Drive Size with an overall length of 76mm (or 2.99 Inches)
- DURABLE MATERIALS - Made from Chromium Molybdenum Alloy Steel for high strength and durability while having anti-corrosive properties
- TOOL ORGANIZATION - Sizes are stamped for permanent and easy identification of size
- RELIABLE AND EFFECTIVE - Our Star Impact Bit Sockets are Heat treated through oil quenching with a matte black oxide coating which creates a tough durable exterior and superior inner core strength for a lifetime of professional use
- PEACE OF MIND - Purchase with confidence backed by the Genius Tools Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects
- ANSI STANDARDS - Meets or exceeds the standards established by the American National Standards Institute
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE - Genius Tools are designed and made for use by professional technicians and built to perform over a lifetime of heavy use. Trust Genius for a quality tool at a value cost to you.
Quality you can trust: Genius Tools impact sockets, impact bits and impact bit sockets are made for professionals and serious tool users. We offer bit sockets and impact bit sockets. One in chrome vanadium and one in chrome molybdenum. Our multi-step manufacturing process ensures that our tools meet ANSI specs.
Our bit sockets come in drive sizes between ¼” to ½” and out impact bit sockets come in drive sizes between 3/8" and 1". All of our bit sockets come in multiple lengths and multiple tip configurations.
|Type||Impact Bit Sockets|
Air Impact Wrenches
Tackle any tough job with power and precision using a Genius Tools Air Impact Wrench. Our Genius Tools Air Impact Wrenches offer professional-grade tools with our signature reliability and performance but at an excellent value. Our Air Impact Wrenches feature a heavy-duty exterior ready to handle the punishment of a lifetime of on-the-job use, with powerful torque output to get any job done.
The Genius Tools Philosophy
Professional grade tools that you can trust to work for a lifetime of professional use, but at a reasonable cost like it should be. We make tools with a quality that is equal and, in many cases, superior to our competitors, but at a value that you'll want to fill your box with Genius Tools. Give our tools a try, and we assure we'll earn your trust. With 10,000+ items from automotive to heavy industrial, we have every tool to get any job done the right way.
History of Genius Tools: Manufacturing Professional Tools Since 1975
Genius Tools’ commitment to creating quality tools dates back to 1975 and that tradition continues today – as we strive to engineer, manufacture and develop tools that the professional technician needs to get the job done. Over the years we have developed a wide range of hand tools, pneumatic tools, automotive tools, and tool storage, providing over 10,000 unique items. We are proud to provide tool solutions to professional users worldwide.