Genius Tools 1/2" Dr. 10mm Stud Remover Socket - 427410
- STUD REMOVER SOCKET - 1/2" Dr. 10mm Stud Remover Socket
- SPECIFICATIONS - 1/2" Inch Drive Size with an overall length of 74mm (or 2.91 Inches)
- DURABLE MATERIALS - Made from Chromium-vanadium Steel Alloy for high strength and durability while having anti-corrosive properties
- TOOL ORGANIZATION - Sizes are stamped for permanent and easy identification of size
- EASY TO USE - Place stud remover socket over stud to be removed and tighten jaws by turning rear hex drive nut in a counter-clockwise motion
- PEACE OF MIND - Purchase with confidence backed by the Genius Tools Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects
- ANSI STANDARDS - Meets or exceeds the standards established by the American National Standards Institute
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE - Genius Tools are designed and made for use by professional technicians and built to perform over a lifetime of heavy use. Trust Genius for a quality tool at a value cost to you.
Genius Automotive Tools
Genius Tools is known by professionals and DIYs as an excellent source for high-quality automotive tools at a reasonable price. Genius Tools offerings of automotive are second to none, in that we offer all the essentials needed for any task, from oil filter wrenches to spring compressors kits.
Genius Hand Socket
Genius Tools offers a wide variety of hand sockets to tackle any job that requires one, from Standard to Deep Sockets, 12pt or 6pt, SAE or Metric; we have you covered. Our Hand Sockets are made from industry-leading Chrome Vanadium or Chrome Molybdenum Steel and heat-treated for maximum strength while having anti-corrosive properties to ensure a lifetime of hard work. Best of all, all of our sockets are backed with a limited lifetime warranty.
The Genius Tools Philosophy
Professional grade tools that you can trust to work for a lifetime of professional use, but at a reasonable cost like it should be. We make tools with a quality that is equal and, in many cases, superior to our competitors, but at a value that you'll want to fill your box with Genius Tools. Give our tools a try, and we assure we'll earn your trust. With 10,000+ items from automotive to heavy industrial, we have every tool to get any job done the right way.
History of Genius Tools: Manufacturing Professional Tools Since 1975
Genius Tools’ commitment to creating quality tools dates back to 1975 and that tradition continues today – as we strive to engineer, manufacture and develop tools that the professional technician needs to get the job done. Over the years we have developed a wide range of hand tools, pneumatic tools, automotive tools, and tool storage, providing over 10,000 unique items. We are proud to provide tool solutions to professional users worldwide.