Quality you can trust: Genius Tools impact sockets, impact bits and impact bit sockets are made for professionals and serious tool users. We offer bit sockets and impact bit sockets. One in chrome vanadium and one in chrome molybdenum. Our multi-step manufacturing process ensures that our tools meet ANSI specs.
Our bit sockets come in drive sizes between ¼” to ½” and out impact bit sockets come in drive sizes between 3/8" and 1". All of our bit sockets come in multiple lengths and multiple tip configurations.
|Product Brand||Genius Tools|
|Product Type||Impact Tools|
|A - Size||#4|
|Drive Size||3/8" Drive|
- Impact grade bit socket fit for construction, home improvement, automotive, industrial needs, and more
- Black Oxide coating endures impact and resists corrosion
- Pinhole for added security and handling
- Etched sizing for easy identification
Center banner photo: Pinhole, black oxide coating, cross head
- Cross Philips Head Driver bit is practical for wide applications
- Precision machined tip reduces cam out
- High strength chrome molybdenum steel provides superior torque and turning power
- Impact Socket bit prolongs tool life
- Endures the force of high-volume applications