Genius Tools 1" Dr. 22mm Hex Impact Bit Socket, 98mmL (CR-Mo) - 849822
This Item has limited quantity. Request Quote for item availability.
- HEX IMPACT BIT SOCKET - 22mm Hex Bit Socket
- SPECIFICATIONS - 1" Inch Drive Size with an overall length of 98mm (or 3.86 Inches)
- DURABLE MATERIALS - Made from Chromium Molybdenum Alloy Steel for high strength and durability while having anti-corrosive properties
- TOOL ORGANIZATION - Sizes are stamped for permanent and easy identification of size
- RELIABLE AND EFFECTIVE - Impact Bit Sockets heat treated for strength with black oxide coated to handle the rigorous needs of professional technicians.
- PEACE OF MIND - Purchase with confidence backed by the Genius Tools Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects
- ANSI STANDARDS - Meets or exceeds the standards established by the American National Standards Institute
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE - Genius Tools are designed and made for use by professional technicians and built to perform over a lifetime of heavy use. Trust Genius for a quality tool at a value cost to you.
Quality you can trust: Genius Tools impact sockets, impact bits and impact bit sockets are made for professionals and serious tool users. We offer bit sockets and impact bit sockets. One in chrome vanadium and one in chrome molybdenum. Our multi-step manufacturing process ensures that our tools meet ANSI specs.
Our bit sockets come in drive sizes between ¼” to ½” and out impact bit sockets come in drive sizes between 3/8" and 1". All of our bit sockets come in multiple lengths and multiple tip configurations.
The Genius Tools Philosophy
Professional grade tools that you can trust to work for a lifetime of professional use, but at a reasonable cost like it should be. We make tools with a quality that is equal and, in many cases, superior to our competitors, but at a value that you'll want to fill your box with Genius Tools. Give our tools a try, and we assure we'll earn your trust. With 10,000+ items from automotive to heavy industrial, we have every tool to get any job done the right way.
History of Genius Tools: Manufacturing Professional Tools Since 1975
Genius Tools’ commitment to creating quality tools dates back to 1975 and that tradition continues today – as we strive to engineer, manufacture and develop tools that the professional technician needs to get the job done. Over the years we have developed a wide range of hand tools, pneumatic tools, automotive tools, and tool storage, providing over 10,000 unique items. We are proud to provide tool solutions to professional users worldwide.