Genius Tools 1/2" Dr. 21mm Thin Wall Deep Impact Socket w/Plastic Sleeve - 448521W
- IMPACT SOCKET WITH PLASTIC SLEEVE - 21mm 6-point Impact Socket
- SPECIFICATIONS - 1/2" Inch Drive Size with an overall length of 86mm (or 3.39 Inches)
- DURABLE MATERIALS - Made from Chromium-vanadium Steel Alloy for high strength and durability while having anti-corrosive properties
- TOOL ORGANIZATION - Sizes are stamped for permanent and easy identification of size
- SUPERIOR PROTECTION - Prevent scratches to wheels while getting the heat treated matte black oxide coated strength of our signature impact sockets, which features a durable exterior and superior inner core strength for a lifetime of professional use
- PEACE OF MIND - Purchase with confidence backed by the Genius Tools Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects
- ANSI STANDARDS - Meets or exceeds the standards established by the American National Standards Institute
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE - Genius Tools are designed and made for use by professional technicians and built to perform over a lifetime of heavy use. Trust Genius for a quality tool at a value cost to you.
|448517W||Yellow||17 mm - With Yellow Plastic Sleeve||86||190||120||24.0||0.52||001030||
|448519W||Red||19 mm (3/4") - With Red Plastic Sleeve||86||200||120||25.0||0.52||001120||
|448521W||Orange||21 mm - With Orange Plastic Sleeve||86||250||60||16.5||0.45||001160||
|468526W||Blue||13/16" - With Blue Plastic Sleeve||86||250||60||16.5||0.45||001160||
|Type||Wheel Torque Tools|
Air Impact Wrenches
Tackle any tough job with power and precision using a Genius Tools Air Impact Wrench. Our Genius Tools Air Impact Wrenches offer professional-grade tools with our signature reliability and performance but at an excellent value. Our Air Impact Wrenches feature a heavy-duty exterior ready to handle the punishment of a lifetime of on-the-job use, with powerful torque output to get any job done.
The Genius Tools Philosophy
Professional grade tools that you can trust to work for a lifetime of professional use, but at a reasonable cost like it should be. We make tools with a quality that is equal and, in many cases, superior to our competitors, but at a value that you'll want to fill your box with Genius Tools. Give our tools a try, and we assure we'll earn your trust. With 10,000+ items from automotive to heavy industrial, we have every tool to get any job done the right way.
History of Genius Tools: Manufacturing Professional Tools Since 1975
Genius Tools’ commitment to creating quality tools dates back to 1975 and that tradition continues today – as we strive to engineer, manufacture and develop tools that the professional technician needs to get the job done. Over the years we have developed a wide range of hand tools, pneumatic tools, automotive tools, and tool storage, providing over 10,000 unique items. We are proud to provide tool solutions to professional users worldwide.